This page has moved to a new address.

Dear Tuscany, I'll be back pretty soon.....

the 18th district: Dear Tuscany, I'll be back pretty soon.....

Monday, June 09, 2014

Dear Tuscany, I'll be back pretty soon.....



Wohoo as I already told you, this june is going too be a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Some great new projects are coming up and on Wednesday we are off to a short vacay in Tuscany. 

We'll stay in one of Italy's most luxurious hotels, Borgo Santo Pietro. I'll keep you updated on Instagram and Facebook next week and of course I'll write a detailed review about this exquisite romantic hotel when I'm back home.


Last summer when we spent our summer holiday in Tuscany, I fell in love this delightful part of Italy. I felt so incredibly happy there, daily life is just so slowed down, and everyone enjoys life to the full, it seems like I've found the place where I would like to spent my remaining years when I'm old. 

Thank you Scarosso & EIGHTY FOUR ROOMS .  




Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home