This page has moved to a new address.

EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW - H&M Conscious Exclusive Collection II

the 18th district: EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW - H&M Conscious Exclusive Collection II

Monday, April 07, 2014

EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW - H&M Conscious Exclusive Collection II


PRINCESS FOR ONE DAY 

 I love it when clothes totally change my mood and posture within seconds. The moment I put on this fantastic dress of the upcoming H&M Conscious Exclusive Collection (read about all the details here), I felt like a Princess, and immediately started thinking about Grace Kelly and Princess Rania, two breathtakingly beautiful women. 
Oh, and I already started thinking of upcoming occasions, to give this stunning dress a proper debut, the Vienna Awards gala, would definitely be such an occasion, but I already chose the gown for this event some weeks ago. 
And now, let's start playing princess together in our thoughts ...... 



***in collaboration with H&M 

ALL PIECES BY H&M 
(the Conscious Exclusive Collection launches on the 10th of April) 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10 April 2014 at 01:14 , Blogger I am A Love Addict said...

Love your dress.

Enter two GIVEAWAYS:
Win 3 tee-tops with OASAP
Win beauty products

 
At 6 June 2014 at 23:49 , Blogger sallykawai said...

You look beautiful, I love the earrings, it matches the dress so well. I thought it had to be the other pair with the sequin detailing instead.

www.mylattedays.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home