This page has moved to a new address.

TRAVEL DIARY - from SIENA with love ♥

the 18th district: TRAVEL DIARY - from SIENA with love ♥

Monday, August 05, 2013

TRAVEL DIARY - from SIENA with love ♥


Siena definitely is one of the most beautiful cities in Italy. This wonderful city is full of unique architectural treasures, from the famous Piazza del Campo (you can see in the picture above), which is shell-shaped to the wonderful Duomo (Sienna Cathedral), which is the most beautiful building I've ever seen. You all might have heard of the famous Palio di Sienna, a traditional medieval horse race run which takes place twice each year around the Piazza del Campo (on the 2nd of July and the 18th of August). This horse race is said to be one of the most dangerous ones and after seeing the shell-shaped Campo, I now can imagine how brutal this horse race must be for the riders and horses. 



Such a cute young fashionista ♥ You can never be too young to read the VOGUE!


M's Armcandy 
For this sizzling hot day under the tuscan sun, I chose a white lace dress, comfy sneakers (well, I know, you have seen those sneakers here quite often, but they are simply the comfiest and perfect for city trips;), my white hat and my Chanel bag to pimp up this rather simple and casual look. 

While walking through the streets I found the most wonderful vintage store, I've ever been to. It's called Aloe&Wolf  and I could have shopped there for ages. Well, I nearly did, but after 2 1/2 hours my mister asked me to decide between him and the shop (haha) , I can tell you guys, a really hard decision for a fashionista like me....NO, I'm just kidding....I left the shop in the next few minutes, to spent the rest of the day with my man, my love, my soulmate, simply my one and only.
Of course I didn't walk out of this great vintage store with out buying a few things. I'm going to talk about my treasures and this vintage heaven in one of my next posts;) 

We spent a wonderful day in this incredibly beautiful city and in the end of the day we've nearly been roasted by the oppressive heat. 
I was wearing :
CHANEL - BAG
H&M - DRESS
GOLD SIN JEWELS - TATTOO BRACELET 
I am - Starfish Bangle 

Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 8 August 2013 at 08:41 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really pretty and great outfit :) Do you have any further shopping tips for tuscany? (I will be there at the end of August)

 
At 8 August 2013 at 10:41 , Blogger Unknown said...

Dein Kleid gefällt mir super gut, habe ich bei H&M noch nie entdeckt.

 
At 13 August 2013 at 23:55 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Quirina-Felizitas,

Do you want your blog to be famous instantly? Blogionaire is simple. Blogionaire forwards the traffic to today's blogionaire and tomorrow's blogionaire is picked from the blogs added today. Become tomorrow's blogionaire and get famous instantly.

Don't forget to add your blog daily for free. You can also become a blogionaire if you put a heart on your blog and let your followers love your blog.

Visit http://www.blogionaire.com and add your blog today.

Best regards
Amanda

 
At 17 August 2013 at 13:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey ;) I'm so sorry, but I didn't see your comment before, must have been something wrong with blogger ;)
Send me and e-mail to the18thdistrict@hotmail.com and I will send you a review with some of my shopping tips ;) You are welcome ;) xoxo
Q.F

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home