This page has moved to a new address.

ONE POST - MANY TRENDS

the 18th district: ONE POST - MANY TRENDS

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

ONE POST - MANY TRENDS


One of this season's trends is the combination of black & white. 
Do we always have to follow trends? Well, that's the question ...... ;) 
Normally I'd answer... no, I don't need to follow each and every trend. I actually only follow trends that I really like and feel confident wearing. This season there are quite a lot of trends I really like, so why not combine them in one look ? And that's exactly what I did ...
I matched a black & white striped blouse with a translucent bag, sporty leather shorts, mirrored sunglasses and (to top it all off) studded chucks.

H&M DEVIDED - Shorts / Blouse / Sunglasses
NO NAME - Chucks 
DKNY - Clutch 
VINTAGE - Bracelet 
INFINITY RING - NEW ONE by Schullin 

Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 

















Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 19 June 2013 at 13:26 , Blogger die coolen said...

Ein tolles Outfit und du hast ein bezauberndes Lächeln!!! <3 xx, Vanessa

www.piecesofmariposa.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home