This page has moved to a new address.

I ❤ my ''Dirndl''

the 18th district: I ❤ my ''Dirndl''

Saturday, June 15, 2013

I ❤ my ''Dirndl''

 Last Saturday we were invited to a traditional austrian wedding, meaning that the dress code was ''Tracht'' ( ''Dirndl'' & ''Lederhose''). I was more than happy about this dress code, as this was the perfect occasion to get a new customized dirndl made. I chose three different kind of fabrics for my dress, for the corsage I chose a green silk with little dots, for the skirt a floral one and for the apron a pink tussah silk. My dirndl definitely is a modern version of a traditional austrian dirndl, so I paired it with glitter heels, a golden reticule and my mirrored Ray-Ban aviators, which I think matched perfectly;) 
Ps: I caught the bridal bouquet, but was so flabbergasted in that moment that I just passed it on to another lady standing next to me ;) 

That's how I wrapped the wedding gift ;) 

Have a wonderful weekend guys ! 

Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home