This page has moved to a new address.

CLASSY PUNK

the 18th district: CLASSY PUNK

Saturday, May 11, 2013

CLASSY PUNK

The Punk trend is back this season and Punk's fashion revival on the red carpet definitely took place a few days ago at the Met Ball. 
I love to combine studs with classy basic pieces and so I matched my new studded shorts with a classy oversized shirt, mirrored sunnies and a classy black bag. 
These shorts are definitely going to be one of my favourite pieces for summer. 


haha love this picture - mustached by the wind 
Ladies, as you might have noticed on Instagram or Facebook, my nails look like tiny sports cars lately, thanks to a perfect acrylic manicure. For a natural-looking acrylic manicure I can highly recommend the studio Nageldesign Lisbeth Scheubrein in Vienna! I'm so in love with my nails,the shimmer of the color & the quality of the polish: smooth and silk, it looks almost liquid. Yes, they look like a thick, shiny liquid, something like mercury. 

FOREVERXXI - Studded High Waist Boyfriend Shorts & Rings 
H&M - Basic Shirt & Anchor Bracelet 
RAY-BAN - Sunnies
MIANO - Pearl Bracelets on my left wrist 
ZARA - BAG 
 Thanks for reading! 
Share the love and follow me on : 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 12 May 2013 at 03:10 , Blogger I am A Love Addict said...

I love the sunglasses

Latest post >>>Black Studded Converse<<<

 
At 12 May 2013 at 09:50 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wie immer super Outfit du Hübsche! Darf ich dich fragen welches Modell deine Ray Ban sind bzw gibt es da eine Nummer? Sehen so super aus an dir!

 
At 12 May 2013 at 14:45 , Anonymous byb said...

Necesito saber el modelo de las ray-ban para poder comprarlas en España, porfavor.

 
At 15 May 2013 at 08:05 , Blogger Unknown said...

Me ha encantado tu look, muy inspirador. Estas guapisimaaa!! Kisses darling!!
Nekane

http://nekane2020.blogs.elle.es

 
At 15 May 2013 at 13:32 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I'm visiting Vienna for holiday this weekend and was wondering if you had any tips for what I should pack. Judging from your posts, the weather is quite warm there at the moment...At night is it much colder?
Thanks & love your blog
xx Alicia

 
At 16 May 2013 at 13:32 , Blogger Unknown said...

hey my dear;) well, the last few days have been quite mild but super windy. at the moment it's quite warm with 21°, but claudy ...the weather forcast says that it will be quite mild the next few days at about 20°C.. i would pack some springish outfits and pack a warmer jacket for the evenings, like a trench coat or something;)enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask for any cultural or culinarical tips;) xxx

 
At 16 May 2013 at 13:37 , Blogger Unknown said...

das ist die normale mit dem bügel, die gläser wurden extra bestellt und getauscht ;) die größe ist 58 ;) danke für dein kompliment;) xxx

 
At 16 May 2013 at 13:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

gracias ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home