This page has moved to a new address.

NEON COLORS to brighten up my day

the 18th district: NEON COLORS to brighten up my day

Thursday, March 14, 2013

NEON COLORS to brighten up my day



A few days ago I needed to brighten up my day with colorful clothes. After the sun came out more often and temperatures started to rise, I thought spring is here - well, we all have been disabused today, as winter is back as lively as a few weeks ago ;( 
At least this outfit is colorful and inspired by spring ;) 


ZARA - Shorts / Blazer / SUNNIES
DIY - Shirt 
RALPH LAUREN - Sneakers
NEWONE by Schullin - skull bracelet & infinity ring (find both here)
DKNY - Bag 
MOLESKINE - Notebooks

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 14 March 2013 at 19:09 , Blogger Constanze said...

Tolles Outfit, gefällt mir sehr gut. Ich mag Neon-Farben super gerne. Schaust wie immer ganz bezaubernd hübsch aus. ♥
Liebe Grüße :)

 
At 14 March 2013 at 23:46 , Blogger Jadore Fashion said...

OMG! I'm in love with your whole outfit! Your bag is amazing too!!

Kisses from:

http://jadorefashionlove.blogspot.ro/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home