This page has moved to a new address.

SUNNIES IN THE SNOW

the 18th district: SUNNIES IN THE SNOW

Saturday, January 19, 2013

SUNNIES IN THE SNOW


 Yeah, sometimes you need sunnies in the snow :D 
These beaded sunnies reminded me of the snow flakes outside, so I decided to wear them in the snow. 
Well, people couldn't stop starring at me and maybe they thought I'm a maniac, but I don't care ;) 
Fashion has to be fun and unique ! 




ZARA PULLOVER & GLOVES
DIY SUNNIES
ZARA BLACK BOOTS 
FRENCH CONNECTION DRESS 
VINTAGE BAG 
FOREVER XXI BANGLE
STEFFNER ( find a similar one here ) 



Thanks for reading!


  
 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 22 January 2013 at 13:16 , Blogger Unknown said...

Your style is awesome. Chic, classy with something unique. Love it:)

http://19tharrondissement.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home