This page has moved to a new address.

LAST OUTFIT IN 2012

the 18th district: LAST OUTFIT IN 2012

Thursday, January 03, 2013

LAST OUTFIT IN 2012

I spent the last days of 2012 in Italy and here are some pictures and my Outfit for the day on New Years Eve. 
For the day I chose balck skinny jeans, a simple black shirt, a jacket totally embroidered with pearls and comfy boots. For the evening and celebrating the new year, I chaneged my shoes to heels and pimped my outfit with some accessories.  











ZARA JACKET & COAT 
CLOSED SKINNY JEANS 
STEVE MADDEN BOOTS
ZARA BEANIE 
PRADA SUNGLASSES 

Thanks for reading!
SHARE THE LOVE AND FOLLOW THE18THDISTRICT ON: 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 3 January 2013 at 11:52 , Blogger Unknown said...

i love the bag!!!! beautiful photos ;)

http://thefashionscrub.blogspot.it/

 
At 7 January 2013 at 16:15 , Blogger Monika said...

boots love <3

 
At 9 January 2013 at 23:26 , Blogger Unknown said...

Great look!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home