This page has moved to a new address.

PATTERNED TROUSERS

the 18th district: PATTERNED TROUSERS

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

PATTERNED TROUSERS

 Patterned trousers definitely are a must-have piece since they strided down the S/S'12 catwalks of many favourite designers. Lately I have been totally smitten by these pants with little plus signs.
On Saturday I decided to wear them for a dinner with my sister and friends. I combined them with new special booties, simple black top and coat, and a shiny silver scarf. Since I decided to wear a ballerina bun, I kept my Makeup very simple - only red lipstick and mascara.



H&M TREND BOOTIES & SCARF
DIVIDED TROUSERS 
ZARA COAT
DKNY CLUTCH 

Thanks for reading!
SHARE THE LOVE AND FOLLOW THE18THDISTRICT ON: 

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At 4 December 2012 at 10:23 , Blogger Cravingforbarneys said...

You look gorgeous! Love your booties!

 
At 4 December 2012 at 16:16 , Blogger 365daysofbeauty said...

Loving the HM scarf <3

 
At 4 December 2012 at 20:19 , Blogger Viktoria said...

Amazing post. I am interested in the scarf as well....sure it looks warm! And you are beautiful!

 
At 4 December 2012 at 23:50 , Blogger Julye said...

I love those jeans too - so pretty!!

 
At 8 December 2012 at 07:51 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this look, amazing!!! Can I ask you which lipstick do you have in this post..I'm looking for ages for such a great red one....

 
At 8 December 2012 at 11:09 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey :) Thank you lovely comment ! It's from YSL :)

 
At 8 December 2012 at 11:10 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for all your lovely comments! <3

 
At 8 December 2012 at 11:11 , Blogger Unknown said...

love this scarf, too :)

 
At 8 December 2012 at 11:11 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you <3

 
At 8 December 2012 at 11:12 , Blogger Unknown said...

thank you :) love them too, and they have a perfect fit ;)

 
At 9 December 2012 at 15:27 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you combining everything so perfect. Could you maybe also tell me the color? There are always so many different red ones....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home