This page has moved to a new address.

CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE - SPECIAL POST

the 18th district: CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE - SPECIAL POST

Sunday, December 16, 2012

CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE - SPECIAL POST

My Lovely Readers, 
this is my special post for the 3rd Sunday in Advent.
This post is all about Christmas presents, a special gift guide and my personal Christmas wish list with great ideas for gifts to make and to receive ;)
Well, my personal wish list isn't really realistic, but these items are my fashionable objects of desire at the moment ;)  
Actually I don't really have a Christmas wish list and what matters more for me than presents for Christmas, is quality time spent with my beloved family.
But of course, we all want to make our beloved ones happy by giving wonderful presents to them.

GIFT GUIDE
Some special presents for him and her ;)
CHRISTMAS GIFT GUID
1.) Adi Shakti Cuff found at boticca.com 245 €  
2.) Héritage Gourmand Macaron Tea found at mariagefreres.com 44 € 
3.)  I See Noise Print found at etsy.com 20 € 
4.) Acqua Di Parma Set 105 € 
5.) Loveverse Bracelet found at theloveverse.com 89 €
6.) Chicken Rack with Drip Pan for beer-can chicken found at amazon.com 16 € 
7.) Louis Vuitton City Guides 100 € 
8.) Golden Lomography Camera 100 €

MY WISH LIST 

DEAR SANTA

1.) Tiffany&Co. Love Ring 
2.) Givenchy Bag
3.) Louis Vuitton City Guides
4.) MOO Piyasombatkul Vintage Style Sunglasses
5.) Isabel Marant Boots
6.) Valentino Leather Gloves

Thanks for reading!
SHARE THE LOVE AND FOLLOW THE18THDISTRICT ON: 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 16 December 2012 at 22:47 , Blogger Cravingforbarneys said...

Great ideas!
New post in http://cravingforbarneys.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home