This page has moved to a new address.

SUMMER IS COMING TO AN END

the 18th district: SUMMER IS COMING TO AN END

Monday, September 10, 2012

SUMMER IS COMING TO AN END

 Summer is coming to an end and in a few days I'll be back in Vienna. At the moment I'm enjoying the last few days and evenings of summer in Carinthia. I truly love Carinthia and its stunning landscape. Yesterday evening I chose this glittery dress (thanks to ayoxx) for a romantic dinner.

I was wearing :
RELIGION DRESS - thanks to ayoxx - check out the online store!
ZARA HEELS
KENNETH JAY LANE BRACELET
THANKS FOR READING! 
SHARE THE LOVE AND FOLLOW THE18THDISTRICT ON:


Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10 September 2012 at 11:40 , Blogger The C. Style said...

I love the dress! Amazing!

Kisses*

 
At 10 September 2012 at 13:32 , Blogger Annina said...

i love your shoes!:)

xx,A.

www.smilinglamorous.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home