This page has moved to a new address.

CASUAL-CHIC

the 18th district: CASUAL-CHIC

Friday, September 07, 2012

CASUAL-CHIC


  
Yesterday I found this polo-dress from sun 68 in my wardrobe and decided to immediately wear it. A rather casual look pepped up with borrowed accessories and a coloful armparty ;)

 SUN 68 POLO-DRESS
ZARA SANDALS
LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL DAMIER AZUR (borrowed from my sister)
VINTAGE NECKLACE (borrowed from my mum)
THE ARMPARTY - H&M & FOREVER21
on my nails: CHANEL N° 559 FRENZY

YESTERDAY I RECEIVED THIS LOVELY DRESS FROM AYOXX ---THANK YOU
soon featured in a new post
 

SHARE THE LOVE AND FOLLOW THE18THDISTRICT ON: 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7 September 2012 at 13:46 , Blogger Annina said...

i love the arm party :)

xx,A.

new post on: www.smilinglamorous.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home