This page has moved to a new address.

MY BOYFRIEND'S SHIRT

the 18th district: MY BOYFRIEND'S SHIRT

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

MY BOYFRIEND'S SHIRT


I think we all know these days, when we are standing in front of our completely full closet and honestly don't know what to wear. Normally that's the point when I have a look into M's closet and find a lot of pretty cool clothes to mix and match with mine. That's what I did yesterday, I stole one of his shirts and a matching silk scarf and changed it into a long blouse for me.
 ET VOILÀ ;)
Do you like the outcome ? 

I was wearing:
CÉLINE BAG 
ZARA SHORTS
M's TOMMY HILFIGER SHIRT & H&M SILK SCARF

SUPERGA PER ROBE DI KAPPA SNEAKERS
MANGO BANGLE
KANNETH JAY LANE ELEPHANT BANGLE

THANKS FOR READING! 


SHARE THE LOVE AND FOLLOW THE18THDISTRICT ON: 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 28 August 2012 at 14:53 , Blogger Unknown said...

gorgeous outfit again! I like the way you´re mixing up things :)
I´d really like to be as tall as you, everything just looks better...

rosewood-fashionblog.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home