This page has moved to a new address.

FLORAL PUNCH

the 18th district: FLORAL PUNCH

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

FLORAL PUNCH


A Floral Blouse, Shorts and Flats - a floral punch to brighten up the concerte jungle and my stressful life. (but don't we all need stress, somehow ;) - I definitely do). These colours really brightened up my face. I chose this outfit for a study-break-coffee with my sister and a friend. At the moment university absolutely dominates my life and leisure time is extremely rare.
Do you like floral prints?

 








I was wearing:
ZARA BLOUSE (ss collection 2012)
Seven7 JEANS SHORTS
H&M NECKLACE
PRETTY BALLERINAS FLATS
RING (A BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM TWO LOVELY FRIENDS)
LONGCHAMP"LE PLIAGE" BAG




 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 23 May 2012 at 00:14 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I really like your blog! I follow you!
We invite you to visit my blog!
http://naturalstylealexandra.blogspot.com.es/
kisses

 
At 23 May 2012 at 14:35 , Anonymous Irina said...

Schöne Bluse.

 
At 23 May 2012 at 15:25 , Blogger sophie said...

amazing!!!

sophie xx

http://blogstylethings.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home