This page has moved to a new address.

BOHEMIAN GIRL

the 18th district: BOHEMIAN GIRL

Thursday, May 24, 2012

BOHEMIAN GIRL


Yesterday's outfit was inspired by bohemian style. I love to wear boho inspired outfits in summer, wavy hair, golden accessoires and normally I wear a headband or a scarf in my hair to accomplish this look. This oversized clutch definitely is one of my favourites, another present from my granny. She is just the best grandmother and sometimes resurrects wonderful clothes and bags. 







I love, love, love, love my sister's shoes  :)
My sister Florentina <3
I was wearing:
D&G Top
ZARA BELT
ZARA SHORTS
PRADA SUNGLASSES
YSL RING
GUCCI BRACELET
VINTAGE BAG
NO-NAME SANDALS
FOREVER21 EARRINGS

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 24 May 2012 at 23:53 , Blogger Jadore Fashion said...

Woww!! You are gorgeous & beautifull!!
Love ur blog and ur style <3<3<3

Oh and thanks alot for the sweet compliments on my blog (J'adore Fashion)! :))

That pink clutch is from Asos :)

Xoxo,
JF

 
At 2 June 2012 at 22:35 , Blogger MateaTPol said...

I like this cloutch!

 
At 10 June 2012 at 13:24 , Blogger Unknown said...

I like sandals and sunglsses!Cool :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home