This page has moved to a new address.

Spring/Summer Trends 2012

the 18th district: Spring/Summer Trends 2012

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Spring/Summer Trends 2012


Due to the weather today, it's raining cats and dogs over here, I decided to make a post about Spring/Summer Trends.
I inserted my new Polyvore-Sets in this post and I'm going to show you my personal flower and paisley pieces! In the past I wasn't a big flower-print lover at all, but this season it changed and some flowery dresses and blouses moved into my walk-in closet. The paisley-print is a all-time-favourite for me and I've got some silk scarfs, blouses and dresses. Etro is the brand that uses paisley-prints on all there clothes for ages and shows that paisley always is on vogue. Those two prints dominate this season and nearly every designer included them in the spring/summer collection of this year.


H&M PAISLEY-DRESSES SPRING/SUMMER 2012
ZARA TROPIC FLOWER PANTS, ZARA SCARF ( collection 2011), ZARA MAXI-DRESS (old), SILK TOP(no name new), H&M KIMONO
ZARA BLOUSES, ZARA SCRAF(allready in this post), ETRO SCARF
 
 
What do you think about those two Spring/Summer Trends?
Ps: Be prepared for an outfit-post with one of my Paisley-Dresses in the next few days :)
xxx
Q.F

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5 April 2012 at 23:21 , Blogger sophie said...

nice pieces!!

http://blogstylethings.blogspot.com/

 
At 8 April 2012 at 20:50 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home