This page has moved to a new address.

It's Frozen Yoghurt-Time

the 18th district: It's Frozen Yoghurt-Time

Monday, April 30, 2012

It's Frozen Yoghurt-Time


I hope you had a great weekend! I had a wonderful weekend, studying, training and enjoying this warm weather. Yesterday afternoon my sister and I did some window shopping, something we really love to do on sundays, and enjoyed our first Frozen Yoghurt of this season!!! Mhhh I love Frozen Yoghurt!
 Do you like Frozen Yoghurt ???




 mhhhhh Kurt Frozen Yoghurt <3 with walnut, oreo and chocolate chip topping :)




I was wearing:
RELISH SILK TOP  (bought in this wonderful boutique- ANKLEIDEZIMMER)
ZARA BLACK SHORTS
DKNY TRANSPARENT BAG
ZARA BLAZER
FOREVER21 GOLDEN BANGLE

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1 May 2012 at 00:19 , Blogger Viktoria said...

Super schönes Outfit!! ich muss auch endlich mal frozen joghurt essen!! :)

Liebste Grüße
ViktoriaSarina

 
At 1 May 2012 at 12:09 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hola, acabo de conocer tu blog a traves de chicismo ^^Un beso

http://feel-the-elegance.blogspot.com.es/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home