This page has moved to a new address.

Dreaming of Summer

the 18th district: Dreaming of Summer

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Dreaming of Summer

Yesterday was such a wonderful spring day and the temperatures 
in the sun really made me dream of summer, the sea and holidays.
 I love summer, warm temperatures, mild summer nights, beach strolls and beach runs, I just really love all that goes with this fine season. 
I matched one of my favourite cashmere cardigans with a nude frilled dress, a turquoise necklace, my new cognac-coloured Chanel-Clutch and some other summer inspired jewellery.
What do you think of this combination ? 



CALYPSO ST.BARTH CASHMERE CARDIGAN
(find it here: www.calypsostbarth.com)
H&M DRESS (old)
CHANEL CLUTCH 
VINTAGE RAY-BAN AVIATOR 
STARFISH-BANGLE (bought at a street vendor in SoHo)
TURQUOISE NECKLACE (present from my mum) 
FOREVER21 TURQUOISE BRACELET 
SK NUDE HIGH HEELS (old)

4 Comments:

At 3 April 2012 at 22:57 , Blogger Ármodi said...

You look beautiful!
I love those colors, the dress is cute as the bag of course!
xoxo

 
At 8 April 2012 at 17:16 , Blogger Cup of style muffins said...

Definitely i falling in love to ur cardigan ! :)

cupofstylemuffins.blogspot.com

 
At 8 April 2012 at 20:47 , Blogger Unknown said...

I really love this cardigan ;) It was love at first sight when I bought it in SoHo/NY !
Just visited you blog! It's really great! :)

 
At 8 April 2012 at 20:47 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for your lovely comment !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home