This page has moved to a new address.

Holiday memories

the 18th district: Holiday memories

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Holiday memories

Next Wednesday I'm going to leave for "the city that never sleeps" - New York. I'm so excited as I haven't been there before and at the moment I'm busily planning our trip. All that makes me think and daydream about one of my last trips, a cruise last fall. Here are some of my most favourite pictures of that trip. I would be very delighted to get some NYC-Insider Tips. Thanks in advance!


1 Comments:

At 10 March 2012 at 00:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you hon for your comments and for following :) lovely blog you have...

Follow you on bloglovin!

Keep in touch,
themagicstyle-by-nari.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home