This page has moved to a new address.

My Sister's Birthday

the 18th district: My Sister's Birthday

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Sister's Birthday


A few days ago we celebrated my sister's 20th Birthday! We had a family lunch in the countryside, which was very delicious and in the afternoon we had a little celebration within the family circle with birthday-cake and coffee at home . I really love quality time spent within the family circle! It was such a perfect day! I actually was wearing high heels, but as we went for a walk after lunch I changed them to Uggs. 
It was such a nice day with my family! 
I love my family! 






We had such a wonderful view up there



My sister and I 


Birthday-Sister 



I found such a cute Bambi 


Chocolate Cake I made for my sister with homemade marzipan-roses





I was wearing: 

ZARA Dress
STEFANEL Hat
H&M special Edition Coat (old)
KENNETH JANE LANE Elephant Bracelet 
H&M SHOES (old) 
PRADA Minimal Baroque Sunglasses 
LOUIS VUITTON Speedy 30 Damier Ebene
DIOR Red Nail Color ( Special Edition Fall 2011) 


What my sister was wearing:

ZARA Coat 
SCARVE (bought in Italy last year)
RAY BAN Sunglasses
UGG AUSTRALIA Boots 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home