This page has moved to a new address.

Black Lace Dress

the 18th district: Black Lace Dress

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Black Lace Dress



On sunday afternoon I took some pictures of my beloved lace dress that I wanted to show you since I started the blog a few weeks ago. I actually wanted to do this some posts ago when I wore this dress at a soiree, but the photos that were snapped then are actually of poor quality. That's why I decided to put on this dress on Sunday afternoon. I designed this dress for me last year, as designing is another passion of mine.  
Ps: ELLE is one of my favourite magazines, beside VOGUE, InSTYLE, HARPER'S BAZAAR, WOMEN'S HEALTH, SHAPE....... . 
Which are yours ?






Black Lace Dress (designed by me)
Tommy Hilfiger Pocket Square 
Vintage Clutch 
Zara Pumps
H&M Jewellery
Rolex Watch
 

3 Comments:

At 29 February 2012 at 16:58 , Blogger lilmisszolicious said...

wow great dress. you are very talented. where do you live? i just saw in one of your older post that you live nearby wörthersee:-) i live in klagenfurt.

 
At 29 February 2012 at 20:00 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh nice! I study in Vienna, but my hometown actually is Klagenfurt;) I just saw your handmade bracelets, they are really gorgeous!

 
At 1 March 2012 at 20:24 , Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing dress, kisses, RA

http://mysweetpeque.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home